Welcome to Magnolia Shopping Centre, Magnolia Promenade’s newest shopping mall! This trendy, upscale shopping centre is open for business and ready to satisfy your Sims’ every shopping desire. Send your teen Sims to the boutique with their friends then have them enjoy a bite to eat at the food court. Take your expecting young couple to the furniture store to select items for a baby nursery. Have a bookworm Sim? They’ll feel right at home in the bookshop and cafe and your Geek Sims will love the electronics store. There’s something here to satisfy Sims with any interest. It’s your one stop shop for anything and everything your Sims could possibly want or need. Come on down to Magnolia Shopping Centre today and get a taste of the good life!
- Ella Rose (Clothing Boutique)
- Gadgetronics (Electronics Store)
- Farmer’s Fancy (Grocery Store)
- Bun in the Oven (Bakery)
- Sandman’s Dream (50’s Bar)
- Cafe Soleil (Coffee Shop)
- Food Court
- Public Washrooms
- Ferdinand’s Furnishings (Furniture & Home Decor Store)
- Perusing the Pages (Book Store)
- Lights, Camera, Action! (Photography Studio)
- Long Life Fitness (Exercise Equipment Store)
- Treble Clef (Music & Arts Store)
- Download the .rar file
- Unpack the .rar file with WinZip
- Place all unpacked files in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray
- Run the game and look for Magnolia Shopping Centre in your library in the Gallery. You may need to click the box that says “Show custom content” under the advanced settings in the Gallery sidebar for it to appear.
Important Information [PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING]
- You need to have both the Outdoor Retreat game pack and the Get To Work expansion pack installed. This lot uses items from both these packs and obviously Get To Work is required for any lot to function as a retail store.
- This lot uses locked reward items from the game so you’ll need to unlock them yourself the proper way or you can use cheats/mods to unlock the items. It doesn’t matter how you unlock them, they just need to be unlocked, otherwise those items won’t show up on the lot in your game. To unlock the items with cheats, pull up the cheat console with CTRL + SHIFT + C and type “testingcheats true” then type “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” Alternatively, you can install the Build/Buy Mode Unlocker mod by TwistedMexi at Mod The Sims.
- The only custom content used on this lot are gender-specific doors that I’ve placed on the change rooms in the boutique and on the bathrooms on the second floor. These doors come with the Door Locks for TS4 mod by scumbumbo at Mod The Sims. The doors are an add-on for the mod, meaning that the mod is required for the doors to work. I highly recommend downloading this mod whether or not you want to use the doors for this lot since it makes running a retail store a thousand times easier and you won’t have customers eating out of your employees’ break room fridge and other such nonsense.
- I’ve preset all the items for sale in the mall so you shouldn’t have to go through the bother of doing that yourself. Some items cannot be set for sale, of course, like surfaces and rugs and certain decor items but everything that can be set for sale is set for sale. The boutique mannequins all have five outfits for each clothing category and the bakery and grocery stores are both fully stocked with every cookable/bakable item in the game, some fish and many different herbs, fruits and vegetables. The book store has also been fully stocked with all the books in the game. Basically, the whole mall should be fully stocked and ready to go for you.
This is the first time I’ve shared a lot outside of the Gallery so please let me know if there are any problems with it. I hope you and your Sims enjoy shopping here! 🙂